My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Super Sized Kye!

Kye oh Kye!

I say that so often... sometimes smiling, sometimes not!!!:)

God gave Kye to me for many reasons, some of which I have yet to learn. Kye makes me smile, laugh, and wonder. God is using Kye in my life to teach me patience, to remind me that every person, little or big, is an individual and that not every person, big or little, has to march to the beat of the same drummer.

Kye for sure has his own drum! And I am thankful for that, but honestly sometimes that frustrates me! Help me, Jesus! Kye is so different from me that I am trying to learn from him and learn what God would teach me through His precious child, my Kye!!!

Kye is growing up in so many ways and I had to post about 1!

Kye is officially no longer a child, but a little man at the age of 5 and 11 months! Almost 6!!!

I have said this before, I know, but it deserves to be repeated.....

I have no idea how we will be able to afford groceries in a few years!!!!

Kye is now eating extra value meals at McDonalds!!! A #9 to be exact! He eats all 10 pieces of chicken, and all the fries, and occasionally can be seen nabbing some of Kru's fries!

"Mom, can I get a big meal?"

Tonight, we stopped by Subway to pick up sandwiches. When I went to order his 6" roast beef, he said,
"Mom, I want a foot one too!"

And.... he ate the whole thing plus a bag of chips!!!!

I have told Darrin on numerous occasions that he will have to get a 2nd job soon to pay for food!!!!

That child can eat!!!!

I Love You Kye-Kye!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Praise God for children with their own drums!!!

They are precious...and challenging.

You are darling Kye. Alex wants to come play with you again soon.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Sunday night Alex ate a WHOLE Big Mac...I could not believe it.
I guess the old days are gone!!