My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Picts of our move, the flat and Texas!

You all read my post earlier about our ordeal getting out of Lincoln and to Texas, well here are some pictures that can tell the story! This one of the boys was too cute!!! This is in no where Kansas waiting for help! Aren't we just a site! The majority of the stuff in the picture we ended up leaving there. Other picts are of stops along the way in Oklahoma, staying at the hotel and then the last ones are in College Station and trying to stay cool in the intense Texas heat and humidity! Have I said it is hot here!!! I'll update at the end of the month and give you all a break!!! I know tons of pictures!:)











No comments: