My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pictures from April '06

Happy Easter! Who is that long-haired kid??? In April, we had Easter, a surprise visit from Uncle and Shel-Shel for Kye's 4th birthday, and we celebrated Kye's bd at his school and his party at the zoo on a very rainy Saturday! We stayed dry in the crooked house and had cake and presents anyways, but we didn't ge to see the animals, but we visited the zoo again in warm weather so Kye could ride the horse and Kru could go for his 1st time! We continued Dakota's soccer season, Gooooo Generals and someone got a haircut too!!!
















No comments: