My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pictures from May '06

May was busy!!! We had the Mayor's mile run, which Dakota did much better this year! Darrin took a trip to DC to celebrate Kory's birthday, we continued soccer, Kye's school had a special Mother's Day Tea where there was a program and we planted flowers at the nature center. Kye also finished up school with a picnic at the park and Kru continued to stand more and more, but no walking yet! At the end of the month, Darrin flew down to Texas A & M to interview.












No comments: