My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back to School 2011

Really need to update about our summer happenings, but thought I should get up the first day of school picts at least! Seems I can't find time to keep up with the blog!  So here are the pictures from the first day of school a few weeks ago!  It's hard to believe that we have been in school for a month now!

My high schooler! 9th Grade!
Dakota
My 3rd Grader!
Kye

And my Kindergartener!
Kru


Walking into Forest Ridge



Kru-man at his desk! He was way excited!!!

And Kye-Kye at his!
Then it was off to the high school!


Where did the time go??? Seems like yesterday that I was dropping Dakota off at Kindergarten!

No comments: