My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, February 04, 2011

Snow Day in Texas

Today we had a snow day from school!
Out of the 5 years we have been in Texas,
I believe it has snowed 3 of them!

This year we have been cold! Coldest temps in 20 years, so they say.
Still not as cold as other places, but for here, cold!

The 1/2" of snow was very dry today,
but the boys got out and made a few snow angels on the tramp,
tried to throw snowballs and Dakota and Kru made a snowman.







Hot cocoa was a must afterwards!

No comments: