My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer is Done! :o(

I don't like this time of year!
I would like summer to last a little longer!
But it is that time again for school to begin.

Last night we went to Kye's school, Forest Ridge, and met his 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Livingston.

He was excited to go to his school and he kept acting surprised that he knew the art teacher and his music teacher. He is so funny! I'm so happy that he is going back to the same school where the only change will be where his classroom is and who his teacher is. As we walked by his Kindergarten classroom, he told me that they made the square rug into a circle one. I told him that that room wasn't being used for Kindergarten this year and that the teachers in that room weren't Mrs. B.

We went into his new room and he looked around, found his seat, and was ready to go! Quick as that! :O)



No comments: