My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, July 24, 2009

July Whirlwind part 2

Darrin and I arrived home on Wednesday and on Thursday, we left for a camping trip to the river. We camped along the Guadalupe River and then on Friday we floated the Comal River.
We went with a bunch of friends from church. Thanks to Miss Mary and Miss Becky, our camp was completely outfitted!! I believe that there were 15 of us! We arrived and set up camp, bought some groceries and went to the water!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!
Because of the heat, we honestly spent the majority of our time in the water! The Guadalupe's water was kind of warm and went from shallow to deep. We tried the rope swing a couple of times, but mostly just floated and sat to keep cool.









We spent the night in a tent, which was the hottest night of my life!!!!, and got up the next morning to go float The Comal.





We were supposed to spend another night, but we didn't and got home really late. But floating the river was so cool! We want to go again, but this time planning a day trip! We hope before school starts!!!!! If you want to come let us know! It was a ton of FUN!!!!

No comments: