My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What to do when....

Kye can not seem to bring home his jackets from school.

So far this year he has lost a total of 5!

Almost everyday, since it has been cold here, he "loses" his jacket.

Yesterday, I went to school to check the lost and found!
YUK!

Can not tell you how many items there were on the stage and 
thankfully I found 2 out of the 5 there.

Kye also found another one there too, so we scored a total of 
3 out of 5 yesterday!

But then we begin again today with another one going to school!
So we will see how many I will have by tonight! :)

I have to check by Friday or our coats and jackets will be gone forever!

Oh my Kye-Kye!!!!
What will I do with him!?!?  :)

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Oh girl I feel your pain...Alex can not keep up with ANYTHING to save his life. He loses jackets and hats and usually his backpack belongings are scattered everywhere.

When I ask him where his jacket is he just shrugs his shoulders and says 'I dunno'!!!!

pbmciver said...

Hi Kari - I didn't know you had a blog, lol. Just found it when I saw you respond to Kathryn's post.

I know your pain about the jackets lost at school. Justin lost 3 within 2 weeks. I went through lost and found and only found 2. I knew if we didn't find it that it would be gone after school let out for the Christmas break, but I couldn't find it. I then took all his jackets and took a black marker and put his name in them. Don't know if it will do any good, but at least I feel better just knowing his name is there, lol.