My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

YES!!!! It's TRUE!!!!
This is what we woke up to this morning!
A roof of snow and a little bit of white in the grass!
Darrin's truck had the most snow!
Kye told me this morning, that if we scraped all
the snow off of the all the roofs, we would
have enough to build a snowman!

It melted fairly quickly, and stopped by mid-morning,
but then this afternoon around 3:00,
it began again and even now as I type, it is still snowing!

Kye was so excited when he arrived home from school, that 
he went to work gathering snow!
He gleaned as much as he could from the side of the driveway,
and then a neighbor was nice and let him wipe it off of her car!

It's snow, Texas style, so it's not really going to 
be like we are building a snowman anytime soon,
BUT....
we are so thankful that we are seeing the white stuff!!!

Right now the flakes are big and falling gently and slowly!
Bizarre to have snow and a cold day here in College Station!!
BUT...
I LOVE IT!!!!
It makes me really feel as though it is Christmas time!
The boys just enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate
and I'm about the sip my coffee!!!

This is better than the teeny-tiny bit of snow we had last year!
I feel as though it is a blessed kiss & gift from Jesus
to us folk here in Texas!!!
Who cares if it isn't Christmas yet, 
we will take snow whenever!!!!
Dakota's math teacher today let them go
outside and play in the snow for a bit!

Who doesn't love to try to catch snowflakes in 
their mouths, seriously!!!


YAY, SNOW!!!!
Pictures from later that night!
The boys were hopeful for no school the next day, 
but no such luck!
The most snow we have seen in 3 years!!!

No comments: