My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Review

I figured I had better post about Christmas before the new year begins!  So the following is a few snapshots of how we spent Christmas break!  Darrin has been able to be home with us since the Tuesday before Christmas!  Although I think he is ready to go back to work, it has been nice to have him around!

We stayed in College Station for the majority of the break except for a quick trip up to Fort Worth area to visit Darrin's sister and brother-in-law, Shelly and Dean.  We have really been quite lazy and it has been wonderful!!!!

We made cookies (tons of cookies) and took them to a few friends and then we went to Central Park to look at the lights!  We laid under the big "tree" and the boys spun around underneath it too!  Playing board games, working puzzles, going to a few movies and watching Christmas specials has occupied most of our time!




The boys opened their stockings on Christmas Eve after we had read the Christmas Story and reminded ourselves again what the real meaning of Christmas is.  We lit our final Advent candle and it looked so pretty!
We told the boys that they couldn't wake up before 7:00 a.m. and don't ya know that Dakota set his alarm and made sure that he woke up his brothers right at 7!

The only present Kru had asked for was a trampoline!  When I took him to the mall to sit on Santa's lap, that is all he asked for.  Santa asked, "What else do you want?"  and Kru said nothing, just a tampoleeen.  I wish you could hear him say it!  It's so cute!  So when the boys got up, they went directly to the back door to look in the yard to see if Kru got a trampoline!

Thanks to the grandparents, I think all 3 of them were shocked to see a trampoline in the backyard for real!!!  Kye kept saying, "Kru, you really did get a trampoline!"  Actually, it is for everyone and we all love it!  Darrin and I put it together in the dark on Christmas Eve!  A memory that will be etched in my mind forever!  Good times!! :)



The other fabulous and most excited about gift was the Wii, from Uncle and ShelShel!!!
Making their Miis
(YES!  I know this is sideways, but I don't have Photoshop on 
my computer anymore and blogger won't let you change your
pictures like facebook or other sites, so you will have to deal!)

We were all sore the next day from playing the Wii and jumping on the tramp!  Seriously, Darrin and I took Advil that night!!! :>)  We are so old!!!!

All in all it has been a great Christmas break!  Very laid back and relaxing.  Dakota had saved all of his birthday money from October and on Friday, we went shopping and he bought a bunch of stuff for the Wii!  I was excited because he got Guitar Hero with 2 guitars!  I LOVE THAT GAME!!! :)  I have enjoyed watching all 3 of my boys play together on the tramp and on the Wii, although Kru will take a while to really get that!  But it's great to see them all play together!  It makes me smile!

We hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and we look forward to reading about your going ons in 2009!!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

A tramp and a Wii I'm so excited!

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

What a great holiday and I was blessed to ring in another New Year with you!!!

Love you.