My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

We have Shingles!!!

YEAH!!!

We have shingles on the roof!!!:) That is very exciting and I haven't driven by today to see if we have drywall, but I'm praying we do! I wish I could show you a picture of our house! I just might have to sneak over to Darrin's office and put one up for ya'll to see.

One week down and only 4 to go!!!!! Yesterday, I went to lovely WalMart and bought some ant traps! The whole ants in the peanut butter, sippy cups, etc.. was getting too much for me! And we also purchased a rubbermaid tub thingy for Kru to take a bath in from now on. Kye will have to take showers too. The tub thing is just too much for me to go into now, but just trust me, that the boys can no longer sit in the tub!

Dakota has meet the teacher at school tonight! I pray that we both will be encouraged and excited for Monday.

I will update again from the library! Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: