My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Howdy as the Aggies say!!!

I know I have said this before, but I am so weirded out about things down here in Texas! I thought I would update and then add pictures after Thanksgiving.

What do Bumble Bees, Butterflies and shorts all have in common? Things you see during November in College Station, Texas! So bizarre that we can go to the park and be wearing shorts the week before Thanksgiving! We actually have had a few cool days in the 60s and getting into the 50s at night. At Dakota's last football game last week, our low wasn't even as low as Nebraska's high for the day!

We had a nice break from our Texas weather this past weekend. Darrin's sister had her wedding up in Hot Springs, Arkansas and we actually wore out heavy coats! It was fabulous! The leaves were already past their prime colors, but they were still a sight for sore eyes! Even Kye commented on the beatiful colors! It was an extremely fast trip! We left at 3:30AM on Saturday morning and returned home at 8:00PM on Sunday night! Kru was not terribly pleased! Dakota stayed with Granma and Pappy as we will be driving up to Dallas tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Not as long of trip, thank goodness!!!

As we begin the crazy holiday season, I hope that we all can be in the moment of each day and not forget what a wonderful time of year it is! Let's be thankful for all that we have and look forward to the precious Advent season that is the REAL Christmas story!

Have a blessed and thankful Thanksgiving no matter where you are or who you are with and I will post some pictures very soon!

Love to you All!

Kari

No comments: