My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Kye's Fall Sing-a-Long - 70s Style

Friday, Kye's school had their Fall Sing-a-Long!
70's Style!!!
Kye was totally groovy and felt it 100%!!!
Between "I Will Survive", "Boogie Fever",
and "YMCA", it was a great show!
He looked super!
And as I said, was feelin' the beat!!!
If you know my Kye at all,
you know he loves to sing and dance!
Needless to say, this was a pretty good day for him!!
Love you, Kye-Kye!
You did a fabulous job!!!
P.S.
Thanks to Ms. Cindy for the groovy vest!
It accented the afro perfectly!! ;o)

No comments: