My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dakota Plays Football!!!

Yup! Much to my chagrin, Dakota has begun
playing middle school tackle football.
He LOVES it, so I'm trying to stay quiet!
So far he has been playing defensive cornerback.
I have to tell you, he isn't the smallest on the team!

Last night, he broke up a pass right before
the game was called due to lightning.
So far B team has only lost 1 game.
Last week when Dakota had the swine flu,
he tried hard to convince me to let him go to school
so he could play in the game!
He is devoted! and for some reason enjoys it! :O)
Doesn't he look studdly??!! :o)
A pile of Cubs!!! Gooooo Cubs!

Hard to believe that in just a few days
he will be an official teenager!!! oy!!!!

1 comment:

Hendrick Family said...

Look how cute he is!

Go Dakota!!