My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

One of My Actors

Dakota is in drama.
He loves it!
They recently received their 1st lip-sync songs.
He was in a duet with another boy synching to
"When the Sun Goes Down"
by Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker.
He was to do Uncle Kracker's part.

On Monday, they performed for the school during 
their lunches.  So he performed 4 times.
Darrin, Kru and I went for 2 of them.
He did great!!!
I wish I could get the video on here, it would be so much
better, but Darrin is working on it!  So hopefully it will be
here eventually, but wanted to share these pictures!




His next is a duet with a girl!  
And he has a solo and a speaking part in the 
spring performance!
Go Dakota!!!
So proud!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

He's got actor written all over his face.

How exciting, I know you must be proud!!

Megan said...

So fun! I did drama in middle school and loved it.. this brought back memories! :)